Friday 9 June 2017

A journey ends. Another begins..

I feel sad and scared.
I also feel hopeful and excited.
Today was the last exam of B.Tech. A strange feeling fills my mind. I never knew I loved my class so much. I never knew I would miss my classmates so much when I was with them everyday for the past four years.
College life is over and here the starts the real journey. Right into the hard truths of life. I have decisions to make and risks to take. The security of a well paying job or the risks for flying towards your entrepreneurial dreams?
I need to choose.
The security pulls me. The depths of risks pushes me away. But I cannot ignore the call from my dreams.
College life ends. The security and all-happy life ends and the time has come to start action.
I feel scared. But I badly want my dreams which I cant stop chasing.
God has brought the right people (or wrong? Time will show) as of now into my life. I wanted a helping hand, a more secure platform and god lent me the helping hand.
I hope I succeed.
No, I will succeed.
Because another option doesn't exist.
Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment